East Central Railway Jobs 2020: Walk-in for 5 General Duty Doctors, Specialist Doctors -(Bihar)
|East Central Railway Jobs 2020 For General Duty Doctors, Specialist Doctors, Candidates Can Apply for five Position After Completing MBBS, Diploma, Degree. All Details Like Qualification, regulation In East Central Railway Selection Process, the way to Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement Released By East Central Railway, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 07-12-2020.|
East Central Railway Jobs 2020 Notification
Job Location : Patna, Bihar – India
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
|Post Name||General Duty Doctors, Specialist Doctors|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Diploma, Degree|
General Duty Doctors:– 3 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Specialist Doctors:- 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 95000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
General Duty Doctors:– Degree/Diploma in the corresponding specialty mentioned above in the remarks column. Should be registered with the Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
Specialist Doctors:- MBBS (Trained in ICU will get preference). Registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
|Age Limit||53 years as of 12th November 2020|
|Application Fee||No fee|
How to Apply: Candidates intending to join as Contract Medical Practitioner should apply on prescribed format (enclosed) and submit the same up to 10.30 A.M on the date of interview at the venue along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents and attend the “Walk-in-Interview” with original certificates.
Venue: Conference Hall 1st flower Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR/Patna/Karbigahiya
Walk-in Date:- 7th December 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- In the event of absence from duty, deduction from the remuneration will be applicable @ daily rate of proportionate of remuneration.
- Railway administration has a legitimate right to transfer the engaged CMP(s) anywhere over E.C. Railway in case of administrative exigency.
- One set of 1st class complementary pass for self and family shall be issued during each contract period after completion of three months of regular contract service. Contract Medical Practitioner can avail free medical treatment on E.C. Railway Hospital for self only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Cental cum Super Speciality Hospital, East Central Railway/Patna.
- CMP will have no right of posting against regular vacant posts or transfers at his own request.
- CMP is not be allowed private practice after sanction of contract.
- The candidates working in any Medical Organization/State Govt. should submit their applications through the proper channel with a “No Objection Certificate”.
- There may be changes in the number of vacancies and places of posting as specified above depending upon the administrative requirements. The offer of posting will be made on the basis of the availability of vacancies at the time of engagement.
- Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of the Railway administration.
- Contract Medical Practitioners engaged on a contract basis in the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract service. The service rendered as CMP will not confer the right to take wait age for regular selection through UPSC and also will not confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- If Railway accommodation is provided to the CMPs subject to availability and after meeting the requirement of serving Railway officers, an amount equivalent to HRA payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Junior Scale/Sr. Scale and license fee of the Railway accommodation will be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the Contract Medical Practitioner.
- In case Specialists are not available against the vacancies as notified, Railway Administration will reserve the right to engage General Duty Doctors against these vacancies.
- The offer of engagement will be issued in favor of selected candidates. The candidates should report within 15 days from the date of issue of the offer letter. For candidates not reporting within the stipulated time, the offer may be canceled.
- Contract of the CMPs can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and condition laid down in Railway Board’s L.No:2007/H/1/1 dt-16.10.08; L.No:96/E(GR)II/9/16 dt-23.02.2000; L.No:2013/E(GR)II/1/5 dt-20.05.14; L.No.2014/E(GR)II/1/1 dt-13.06.17 & Rly.Bd’s L.No 2018/Terms.Cell/Health/Medical Issues dated-24.08.2018