Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Combined Graduate Level
F. No. 3/4/2020-P&P-I Short Details
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Assistant Audit Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/ Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ M.Com/ Masters in Business Studies Statistical Investigator Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply
|Important Date |
- Starting Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 29 December 2020
- Last Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 31 January 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last date for online fee payment: 02 February 2021.
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04 February 2021.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06 February 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021: 29 May to 07 June 2021.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Date 2021: Update Soon.
- SSC CGL Tier 4 Date 2021: Update Soon.
|Application Fee |
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- All Category Female Application Fee: Nil.
|Pay Scale |
- Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600 – 151100).
- Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
- Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
- Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100).
- Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300).
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
|Age Limit |
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
|Selection Process |
- Tier-I: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
|How to Apply |
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.