UPSC CDS Advt No-10/2020-CDS-II
UPSC CDS II Vacancy Notification Details
UPSC CDS 2 2020 Eligibility
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): UNMARRIED, ISSUELESS WIDOWS, and ISSUELESS DIVORCE who have not remarried: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized.
UPSC CDS 2 2020 Registration Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 August 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 August 2020.
- UPSC CDS Online Applications can be withdrawn from 01 September to 07 September 2020 till 6:00 PM. UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date: 8 November 2020.
- CDS II Exam Result Date: Update Soon.
- General/OBC Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Female: NiL.
UPSC CDS II Notification 2020 Pay Details
- Captain (Level 10 B) – 61300-193900/-.
- Lieutenant (Level 10) – 56100 – 177500/-.
- Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) – 121200 – 212400/-.
- Major (Level 11) – 69400 – 207200/-.
- For Brigadier (Level 13A ) – 139600-217600/-.
- Colonel Level 13 – 130600-215900/-.
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) – 182200-224100/-.
- Major General (Level 14) – 144200-218200/-.
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) – 22500/-(fixed).
- HAG+Scale (Level 16) – 205400 – 224400/-.
- COAS (Level 18) – 250000/- (fixed).
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15500 per month fixed.
- IMA – 19 to 24 years.
- AFA – 19 to 23 years.
- INA – 19 to 22 years.
- OTA – 19 to 25 years
- National level recruitment test (CDS 2 Exam) followed by UPSC CDS 2 Interview tests conducted by SSB,
- The written exam will be detailed for intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board based on their preference by the respective service HQ.
UPSC CDS Exam (II) Online Form 2020 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online
- Job Location: All India.
Steps for Online Apply
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link “Exam Notification – Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020” in What’s New section.
- Step 3: Now go to Click Here.
- Step 4: A new window will open where you need to click on “Click Here for PART I” followed by “Click Here for Part 2: for registration.
- Step 5: Enter personal details and detail of any Photo ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Step 6: Upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID, Photograph & Signature.
- Step 7: Select your examination centre.
- Step 8: Add Payment details and accept the Declaration.
- Step 9:Print a copy of the application form for future us.
|UPSC CDS II Recruitment Notification Vacancy: Total 344 Posts|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.