UPSC CDS Advt No-02/2020-CDS-I
UPSC CDS I Vacancy Notification Details
|UPSC CDS I 2020 Eligibility |
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): UNMARRIED: B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): UNMARRIED: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): UNMARRIED, ISSUELESS WIDOWS, and ISSUELESS DIVORCE who have not remarried: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized.
|UPSC CDS I 2020 Registration Important Date |
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 October 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 November 2020.
|Application Fee |
- General/OBC Application Fee Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Female: NiL.
|UPSC CDS I Notification 2020 Pay Details |
- Captain (Level 10 B) – 61300-193900/-.
- Lieutenant (Level 10) – 56100 – 177500/-.
- Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) – 121200 – 212400/-.
- Major (Level 11) – 69400 – 207200/-.
- For Brigadier (Level 13A ) – 139600-217600/-.
- Colonel Level 13 – 130600-215900/-.
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) – 182200-224100/-.
- Major General (Level 14) – 144200-218200/-.
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) – 22500/-(fixed).
- HAG+Scale (Level 16) – 205400 – 224400/-.
- COAS (Level 18) – 250000/- (fixed).
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15500 per month fixed.
|Age Limit |
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
|Selection Process |
- National level recruitment test (CDS 2 Exam) followed by UPSC CDS 2 Interview tests conducted by SSB,
- The written exam will be detailed for intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board based on their preference by the respective service HQ.
|UPSC CDS Exam (I) Online Form 2020 How to Apply |
- Mode of Apply: Through Online
- Job Location: All India.
|Steps for Online Apply |
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link “Exam Notification – Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020” in What’s New section.
- Step 3: Now go to Click Here.
- Step 4: A new window will open where you need to click on “Click Here for PART I” followed by “Click Here for Part 2: for registration.
- Step 5: Enter personal details and detail of any Photo ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Step 6: Upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID, Photograph & Signature.
- Step 7: Select your examination centre.
- Step 8: Add Payment details and accept the Declaration.
- Step 9:Print a copy of the application form for future us.
|UPSC CDS I Recruitment Notification Vacancy: Total 345 Posts|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.